Loading...

19 mayo 2011

APOYO A LA DEMOCRACIA REAL YA


La decisión de prohibir el 15M, nos da la razón de nuevo de los motivos de que estas movilizaciones sean tan necesarias. La política actual está totalmente desfasada de los problemas y dificultades reales de la ciudadania, no existe realismo, las circunstancias y los problemas a los que nos estamos enfrentando cada día no son debatidos ni existen soluciones, la sensación de dejadez es extrema y por supuesto que estas movilizaciones son totalmente necesarias.

Un letrero de la manifestación decía lo siguiente " A LOS BANCOS AYUDÁIS Y A LOS POBRES LES ROBÁIS", efectivamente estamos ahogandonos continuamente y no vemos salida, sin embargo si que vivímos continuamente problemas para poder salir adelante.

Otra persecución para mi de las mas graves decidida por este gobierno es rebajar los presupuestos de Sanidad y Educación, es un gravisimo error, es la prueba de hacia donde vamos, estamos matando poco a poco la democracia, los derechos e incrementado obligaciones, estamos asumiendo responsabilidades de las que no disponemos herramientas para enfrentarnos a ellas, los que pueden lo único que nos han demostrado hasta ahora es que aprovechan la situación para beneficio propio.

Nos sentimos indignados a diario y necesitamos intentar protegernos de alguna forma, sin embargo lo realizado hasta ahora lo vota la junta electoral como ilegal contaminando la verdad de lo que se entiende y pensamos que significa DEMOCRACIA.

15 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Nice post. I used to be checking continuously this blog and I am

inspired! Extremely useful information particularly the

remaining part :) I take care of such

info a lot. I was looking for this particular info


for a very lengthy time. Thanks and best of luck.
My page costablancaspain.us

Anónimo dijo...

Terrific work! That is the kind of information that should be shared across the net.
Shame on the

search engines for not positioning this publish upper!
Come on

over and talk over with my site . Thanks

=)
Also visit my blog - General chat - Discuss anything Spain non Spain related, humour, politics, anything goes within reason

Anónimo dijo...

whoah this blog is wonderful i love reading your
articles. Stay up the good paintings! You realize, lots of persons are looking

round for this info, you can help them greatly.
Also visit my blog Avril Lavigne

Anónimo dijo...

This is very interesting, You are a very skilled blogger.

I have joined your rss feed and

look forward to seeking more of your great post. Also, I've shared

your web site in my social networks!
Also see my web page :: socialcirclessite.com

Anónimo dijo...

We stumbled over here coming from a different web

address and thought I should check things out.
I like what I see so now i am following you. Look forward to finding out about your web page yet again.
my web page :: visit the up coming internet page

Anónimo dijo...

Howdy would you mind letting me know which hosting company
you're

utilizing? I've loaded your blog in 3 different web

browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot quicker then most.
Can you recommend a good

hosting provider at a reasonable price? Kudos, I appreciate it!
Feel free to visit my webpage :: http://www.bildungsstreik.net/wiki/index.php?title=Almeria_Air-port_Towards_Garrucha

Anónimo dijo...

I’ve read a few good stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking
for revisiting. I

surprise how much effort you put to create such a
fantastic

informative site.
Here is my site ; tridge.slug.org.au

Anónimo dijo...

What’s Going down i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I've found It

positively useful and it has aided me out loads. I am hoping to give a

contribution & help other users like its helped me. Good

job.
My website :: wikipedia.nvlt.org

Anónimo dijo...

I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you design this website yourself or did you


hire someone to do it for you? Plz respond as I'm looking to create my own blog and

would like to find out where u got this from. appreciate it
Here is my web page : www.linksbang.com

Anónimo dijo...

great points altogether, you just gained a new reader.


What would you recommend about your post that you made some days ago?
Any positive?
My web site > brunette-bride.blogspot.ru

Anónimo dijo...

Thanks a bunch for sharing this with all folks
you actually know what you are talking about!
Bookmarked. Please

also discuss with my web site =). We

can have a hyperlink alternate contract between us!
Also see my web page :: www.lifepeace.org

Anónimo dijo...

Hey this is kind of of off topic but I was

wanting to know if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you
have to manually code with HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have

no coding experience so I wanted to get guidance from someone with

experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated!
Feel free to surf my web blog - binzib.net

Anónimo dijo...

Hi there, just changed into alert to your blog

through Google, and located that it's really informative. I am going to

watch out for brussels. I’ll appreciate in the event you proceed this in future. Many other

folks will probably be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

Review my web blog ... http://Www.cdp.tti.sfedu.ru/distant/user/profile.php?id=28172

Anónimo dijo...

Hey! Would you mind if I share your blog
with my myspace group? There's a lot of folks that I think would really enjoy your content.

Please let me know. Thanks

Feel free to visit my web blog; linksbang.com

Anónimo dijo...

You could certainly see your skills in the work you write.
The world hopes for

even more passionate writers like you who aren't afraid to say how they believe. Always follow

your heart.

Also visit my blog post ... julio.estudiosuma.cl